Salads are great and all, but what really makes the salad is the dressing. The great thing about dressing is it can be used in a variety of ways such as a dip, topping (on pizza/sandwich) or a marinade. When you think vegan dressing, you definitely think you will be missing out on old favorites, such as..
RANCH! Yes, that’s right there are a few vegan ranches out there, and they are amazing. Ranch has always been my personal favorite for a nice creamy addition.
1. Follow Your Heart: High Omega Vegan Ranch (http://followyourheart.com/products/high-omega-vegan-ranch-2/) This brand of dressing is found in the fridge at supermarkets. Variations of the traditional ranch can also be found.
- Low Fat Vegan Spicy Southwestern Ranch (http://followyourheart.com/products/low-fat-vegan-spicy-southwestern-ranch/)
- Low Fat Ranch (http://followyourheart.com/products/low-fat-vegan-ranch/)
2. Organicville Foods: Non Dairy Ranch Organic Dressing (http://organicvillefoods.com/products/dressings/non-dairy-ranch-organic-dressing/) This brand is found on the shelves at supermarkets.
Bleu Cheese! Who would have thought that there’s a vegan version of this dressing. The only one I’ve come across is by Follow Your Heart: High Omega Vegan Bleu Cheese (http://followyourheart.com/products/high-omega-vegan-bleu-cheese-6/)
Caesar! Again, another type that probably did not come to mind when thinking of a vegan dressing. Follow Your Heart: Organic Vegan Caesar (http://followyourheart.com/products/organic-vegan-caesar-2/)
1. Follow Your Heart: Vegan Thousand Island (http://followyourheart.com/products/vegan-thousand-island-2/#product-top)
2. Organicville: Non Dairy Thousand Island Organic Dressing (http://organicvillefoods.com/products/dressings/organicville-non-dairy-thousand-island-dressing/)
1. Follow Your Heart: Vegan Honey Mustard (http://followyourheart.com/products/vegan-honey-mustard-2/)
2. Organicville: Dijon Organic Vinaigrette – All though this is not exactly a honey mustard dressing, it does fit best within this category with a oily base rather than creamy. (http://organicvillefoods.com/products/vinaigrettes/dijon-organic-vinaigrette/)
Another dressing brand to be acknowledged that has many vegan options is Annie’s Natural –>(http://www.annies.com/products/dressings?q=75)